This program will allow the players to prepare themselves tennistically, physically, strategically and mentally for the competition. In addition, it will be an opportunity for him to be accompanied by a coach from the Justine Henin Academy during his tournament and thus be able to gather valuable information at the end of it.
- The program includes 3h30 of tennis per day, 1h of physical preparation and 1h of advice (tactics, strategy, mental management)
- Daycare is available from 8:30am to 9am and from 4pm to 5pm.
- Possibility of cold meal (sandwich) during all the week for 20€ to be reserved at the registration!
- The player must have a sufficient level to participate in the camp and must be registered in a tournament in the youth category to have access to this camp. The sports management of the Justine Henin Academy reserves the right to accept or not the registration of a player.
- Registration at the latest on the Monday before the camp.
- The cost of the camp doesn’t include meals (during the tournament, the meal will be replaced by: a sandwich, a fruit and an energy drink) nor the tournament registration.
- No tournament follow-up on the 1st weekend.
- Depending on the availability of the staff until 6pm on weekdays.
- The administrative burden of tournament entries must be borne by the students. This includes: registrations, forfeits and fines which will be handled administratively and financially by the student.
From 9am to 4pm