Combine a high-level tennis program with flexible schooling program.
The Justine Henin Academy’s Tennis & Academics program is aimed at tennis players between the ages of 12 and 18 who wish to train like professionals while combining this with flexible and quality schooling. The program offers individualised, high-intensity training and academic support adapted to the demands of the top level.
The training methodology has been developed by Justine Henin, Carlos Rodriguez and their sports team. Drawing on their experience and knowledge of the very high level, they have developed a high performance program that encompasses all aspects of the preparation of a professional player such as
- Technical and tactical mastery
- Physical and mental preparation
- Match preparation (warm-up, hydration, nutrition, cooling down)
To ensure individualisation and quality of work, players will train with a maximum of 3 players per court.
The Tennis & Academics program is supervised by Carlos Rodriguez himself and his sports team. Justine is also present on average two to three times a week on the courts with the players.
This is a 10-month program (September 4, 2023 to June 24, 2024).
This program includes:
Tennis training :
- Max 15 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Maximum 3 players per court
- Emphasis on technique and efficiency
- Development of tactical vision of the game
- Training for match play
Fitness training :
- 7.5 hours of personalized training per week including stretching
- Optimization of each player’s fitness level based on their unique body characteristics
- Regular fitness testing & follow-up
- Ongoing mental strength and resiliency training for coaches
- Individual mental development program (upon request)
Personal development :
- Regular workshops on mental strength, nutritional education, match management, ….
- Workshops given by Justine Henin
- Customized tournament schedule adapted to each player
- Follow-up and coaching of 10 international/national tournaments (hotel, transportation, meals not included in the overall price)
- Feedback and analysis after the tournament
- Medical check-up/morphological analysis at the beginning of the year
- Regular physiotherapy (specific treatments on request)
The player has three academic programs to choose from:
- American online high school
- Belgian school “Jury central” (in French)
- Belgian online school “Examencommissie” (in Dutch)
- Other school programs may be be accepted
The academic follow-up is as follows:
- Supervised study, 3 hours/day, 5 days/week
- Academic coach who follows up throughout the program and helps students plan their study.
- Regular individual follow-up of each student, one 30-minute session per week per student, during supervised study.
- Debriefing after each session and regular feedback sent to parents
- Possibility of remedial courses
Players are housed in 2-person rooms (of the same type). The residence has a large living area, a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable rooms and wifi. The residence is supervised 24/7.
Click here to discover the residence.
Our meals are prepared by a nutritionist. They are healthy, balanced and adapted to the needs of a high level athlete.
Meals included in the program:
- For resident players: breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, Monday through Sunday
- For non-resident players: lunch and snacks, Monday through Friday
Cultural, sports and leisure activities are organized on weekends for players staying at the residence from Monday to Sunday
|Tennis & Academics||Annual fee (September 2023 -> June 2024)|
|Entry Fee (only 1st year)||1.000€|
|Deposit (for boarding players only)||500€|
Terms of payment: 1 month deposit must be paid at registration.
|Private lesson with a coach from the Academy||90€|
|Private lesson with Carlos Rodriguez||On request|
|Visa and Resident Card Application Procedure||300€|
|Transportation to and from the airport (one way)||85€|
|Transportation to medical appointments (depending on distance)||On request|
|Additional supervision at the residence in case of injury, illness or quarantine||16€/hour|
Interested in this program? Contact our Academy Manager : +32. 476 28 97 85 / firstname.lastname@example.org